Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gone but not forgetting.....

I so enjoyed writing this blog a couple of years ago, having been inspired by my uncle who has since passed away. Unfortunately some people "heard" I was writing negative things about my nursing experiences and the people who had crossed my path on my 30+ year career. Nothing was farther from the truth, but nurses are not exempt from gossip and before I knew it I was feeling rotten fruit of my labor when I myself was a patient. They thought they knew but they didn't what was in those pages I had lovingly enjoyed writing. Had they read them they would know I loved being a nurse, I loved the experiences I have had and like them, I sometimes need a break away from the profession to fill that tank back up. Sometimes humor creeps in and in my case, one blog was so distorted (but not read, just talked about)I became a villain in a small town. One that herself needed the care of the people who thought she had dissed them. It was awkward and it resulted in me physically erasing all that I had lovingly recalled. I wish I had made a copy but all I could do was quickly erase it. So, there in a nutshell is my explanation for my absence. But I loved writing about things and people that I loved so I am back here again--not knowing where it will lead. Thus the "balls in the water" title takes on a new meaning. I'm the girl tossing the ball around. And I am just having fun. I intend to offer no links, encourage no one to read my writing. This is for me. If you stumble upon it and you enjoy it, great. Onward! Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment